Sunday, November 05, 2006

Week 13 London02 Family

Last week with Mandy & the Companion house: Mandy passed away age 77, full influence, benefiting 23 people and leaving behind a platinum urn; Arik married Ruby; Diana & Jennifer transition to children and Trevor & Travis transition to toddlers.

A lot is happening this week with the London & Berman crew but this should be a quick *smirk* and painless update... but before I get too ahead of myself, I made a promise to give a tour of the house... for those interested... here is the tour... otherwise, here we go!

Something I was ‘chastised’ for last week was ignoring Hinata… trust me, she wants to be ignored. Heh, maybe not… but she is a perma-plat girl and there is just nothing left for her to do really, so I had been letting her do what she wants… this week I paid attention to our lovely Hinata and found she wanted to be friends with Arik… Arik has no qualms with that so the two have become best friends… yeah them!

As Hinata was about to watch sweet little Jennifer ‘show off’ she did a familiar move… as I screamed at my monitor, not yet, I’m not ready… she did her spin… darn sims, they never listen…

Welcome to elderhood Hinata! Suddenly she wants to get reacquainted with Amin Sims… maybe when the girls are off to college, now is not a good time… the last thing I want is having two very upset little girls…

Ruby: Roo…
Um, what?
Ruby: What is this?
Oh that… it was a gift and I tried to make it in to a painting for you…
Ruby: You did a horrible job…
Pfft whatever, it’s a bit distorted, but I still love it so get over it… I’ll eventually fix it I’m sure…

Ruby: What in the hells am I wearing?
Isn’t it just the cutest? I love it, it’s so dang awesome and it’s an honor to have one, so again… get over it!
Ruby: Just because I’m your sim you does not give you the right to force me to wear whatever you want, you’ve just knocked me down from 3 bolts to 2 by ditching my formal wear… I hope you’re happy…
Correction, you are my simme and I have every right to do as I please with you… as for the bolts… ya my bad, I forgot about that… now let’s see the front of it…

Oh bugger, I still need to change your hair…
Ruby: Change my… now you’re going too far…
I found the perfect hair… you’ll like it… and it isn’t as if you can actually ‘see’ your reflection anyway…
Ruby: If you’re done torturing me…
Drama queen… *rolling eyes*

Aren’t they just the cutest things? I could just eat them up with a spoon… a pixilated spoon, but a spoon all the same.

Hey look who came home with the meanie Diana… hmmm, he needs red sunglasses and a ponytail *giggle* he looks more and more like his Daddy…

Diana introduced him to Jennifer… and it looks to me like she may be regretting that… Jennifer and Sebastian became friends real fast, ya gotta love the summer…

Oh see, Arik still looks at you like all y’all have 3 bolts… okay kids let’s do this!

They grew up rather adorably and oddly enough I have not changed their clothes nor their hair… they’re just that adorable… and for the record, Travis is in blue and Trevor is in… is that green? Brown? Trevor is currently the fore runner for the heir race… how quickly that changed!
Not to be outdone, the girls grew up… is it just me or does Diana look a lot like her Aunt Jeannie? Weird since Jeannie is a maxis adopted little girl… maybe it’s the hair… *shrug*

Diana Berman - Aries
Aspiration - Knowledge
8 neat, 10 outgoing, 9 active, 3 playful, 1 nice
bathing suits & red hair/gray hair
LTW – Top of Adventure


Jennifer Berman - Pisces
Aspiration - Fortune
5 neat, 7 outgoing, 3 active, 3 playful, 10 nice
glasses & formal/fatness
LTW – Hall of Famer

For any of you that has a simme and they’re a vampire… how do you get over this? It creeps me out every time she goes to sleep in there… *shudder*

Psst, Ruby… you have company… isn’t that Count Ash… something or other… he’s the one who turned Randy isn’t he? Ruby? You can’t ignore me all the time…

For some reason our little fortune girl Jennifer decided she wanted her first kiss… and who should she pick? None other than our resident cold fish Orlando Centowski… good luck Jennifer, he turned down your Great-Aunt Mandy

Oh I see, perhaps he was just waiting for the right Berman girl to ask him… bravo Jennifer…

They’re best friends and going steady and guess who is going to college next week!

And that brings us to the end… um… what are you doing?
Ruby: I’m researching…
Researching? Researching what… gah I haven’t fixed your hair… get to a mirror will ya?
Ruby: In a moment… okay now I’m done… and you’re sure I will like it… but what about Arik, you lost me one bolt with my husband already… will I lose another?
It’s a custom hair, so he will like it just fine… I’d say trust me, but that is just asking too much of you… but really… trust me…

Ruby: Master said you are your mother’s child… therefore I will assist you in meeting potential mates…
Arik: Wait, you know about the others?
Ruby: Naturally, my love… I believe you are in need of 10 more loves… is this correct?
Arik: Well yes, but I don’t have to… it’s just a childhood dream that I had thought was left behind in my college years.
Ruby: You have 3 prospects that I know of and I know a few more I can introduce you to… why are you so surprised, my love?
Arik: Most wives would disapprove of infidelity…
Ruby: I’m not ‘most wives’…

Now what? I thought we were done with this update…
Ruby: It’s a pleasure to see you again Count… I would be honored to introduce you to my husband, Arik… I don’t believe you two have met yet…

Ruby: Count Ash, may I present to you my husband, Arik… Arik, this is Count Ash… he is my Master’s Master…

Okay I had to put this photo in… it is just too funny to not share… I was laughing so hard my son stopped WoW’ing to see what I was falling out of my chair over… he naturally came up with the caption:

“My dental bill is what?!”

Okay I got long winded… let’s do the last highlights and end this…
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See you next round Kiba ‘Leno’ Berman *shudder* I think if he does get hooked up, it will be with a guy… there is no way I want mini-Kiba’s running around… woof

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And yeah for Arik, Mr. Hotness himself has reached the TOC for paranormal and has taken a job in the medical field…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
End week accomplishments: Hinata transitions to elder; Arik reaches TOC in Paranormal as Cult Leader and takes a job in the Medical field; Kiba is off to CPU; Diana & Jennifer transition to teens and Trevor & Travis transition to children.
Points: 1 point
On-going subtotal: 258 points
PreviousTitle PageNext

10 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Phew, that was quite the update (I am so not complaining). Your cutie babies have grown into little sweeties. I am sure they are gonna be hot! Can't wait to see them grow up a bit more.

Diana does look like aunt Jeannie...*shudder*...aunt Jeannie is a bit creepy.

Love the shot of little Bast...so his fathers son!

Great update!

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Twoyys4me said...

Great update, I love the photo montages during the birthdays. Cool idea. :)
Love the pic and the 'my dental bill is what?!'... rofl.. too funny.
The house looks really nice too, I enjoyed the tour.

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Sally said...

Great Vamp pics! But I ageree - those coffins creep me out. Loved the update, so much happening.

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger ASimWen said...

HAHAHA! My Dental Bill Is WHAT? Looks like that dentist is being a tad over pricey...hehehe I love to play Orlando Centowski...such a dedicated Family Sim...a real neat freak too. He would be GREAT for the one of the Berman Girls, would really treat her right. But that NOSE...otherwise..Bravo!

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger lissabry said...

wow WTG Jennifer snaggin Orlando .. hes quite a catch.. and not an easy one at that lol.. but good luch on that Hall Of Famer with only 3 active points yikes! hehe Ruby is very open minded I guess.. after he gets 20 will she make him change aspirations? hmm,,, the plot thickens ROFL love that pic .. gettin caps on your fangs are ya? LOL congrats on Ariks TOC love the body paint ! ~

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

First Randy and now Orlando? Hehehe. I have yet two bring either of those boys into my 'hoods. Great update!

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

"My dental bill is WHAT?" Funniest caption yet.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Great update as always. Ah what we do to our simselves whether they like it or not. Great job o nthe scholarships! best caption ever, "My Dental bill is what?!"
Wow and Orlando is in, interesting.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Great update. Sim Ruby is very understanding of her husband's ways.
The twins are so adorable. I so hope they donn't grow up romance.

 
At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those kids grew up nicely!
(Psst... Orlando must have known that Mandy was a you know, tramp. lol)
I'm looking forward to seeing what Orlando looks like all grown up, since you did such a good job on Randy.
Eep! Somebody really said something nasty to Ruby to bring the fangs out! Love your son's caption!
That picture of Kiba reminds me of Jonesy off of 6teen. I just did a google image search so I could compare - too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home