Seeing how this was a very nontraditional wedding, we opted for a backyard ceremony with friends, family and a walk-by and a wedding crasher…
Shhh, the ceremony is starting…




Ladies & Gentlesims, I present to your, Mrs. Jane & Mrs. Gina Anders

There would have been enough chairs if it weren’t the two in the back… *sigh* either way, with Jeannie pre-occupied as their DJ, the wedding went off without a hitch… yeah for perma-plat!

I swear these two act as if they’re still in college… ya gotta love the parents *g* gosh they never did make it to the cake!

Aw Eve and Mal remember their own nuptials… so sweet… it seems just like last week… heh…

It wouldn’t be a Berman wedding without a smustle or two!

Unfortunately, things got a bit heated… but there is an easy solution to that problem… providing you can get them to stop dancing long enough…

Once they started…

Everyone got in to the fun…

Even the parents got in to the fun…

Everyone that is… except for our hypocritical troublemaker…

Well, well… now there’s a twist… it is about time she showed some interest in someone other than Mal. Jeannie and Leo the gardener have 2 bolts.

Girls, the party is over… it’s time for your honeymoon… girls? Girls! *sigh*
Jane: So where are we going for our honeymoon?Gina: Rose Island… we are getting pregnant…Jane: I love you, Gina.
Gina: Ohmagawd, I can't believe we're going to be parents!Jane: Oof, Gina honey… I'm the pregnant one… you may not want to do that for a while…
Yo, Tricou boy… the wedding is way over… why are you still hanging around? Peeping tom much? Sheesh… he lurked for a good 2 days… creepy kid…
~ Back to the update ~
6 Comments:
*clapping* Congrats to Jane and Gina! What a lovely couple. And quite the turn out for their wedding.
I love how the other couples seem charged by the love in the air at weddings. I also have to say I am glad for Mal that Jeannie decided to turn her attention to the gardner.
Can't wait to see this baby!!! Sooooo excited that they decided to take all these big steps in their relationship. LOL that they had their honeymoon on RI. There is actually some lovely waterfront there ;).
Oohhhhh - great wedding and so sweet. Off to read the rest of this update.
Great wedding and beautiful dress.
love the 'Thriller' smustle.. :)
What's with the Tricou guy? A stalker?!
That was the best wedding yet. These two are such a great couple.
Congrats girls on the wedding and the baby.
Aww.. what a sweet wedding.
Love the shot at the end of Fricorith running around in his jammies. Freak.
Getting caught up this morning... *g* Great wedding. Ha. Everytime I see a bunch of Sims doing the Smustle, I hear the music 'Do The HUSTLE!' from the '70's.....lol
Post a Comment
<< Home