Last week in the
Tomcia family home: Zarthane was welcomed into private school, transitioned to teen and I had some fun 'torturing' him downtown

This week I noticed Zarthane inherited money from Rose… which prompted me to check his relationship with his grandparents… and oops… he hasn't even met them yet. Thanks to the invite household Lance brought along Paige and Frans.

Zarthane dazzled Paige with intellectual conversation and lame jokes…

and beat the pants off of Lance…

Unfortunately, Uncle Frans seemed a bit bored… so he had a great idea… he happens to be friends with a certain red head…

Oh yeah, that won him some serious brownie points with Uncle Frans… heh!

While he was at it, he invited his intended over to meet the grandparents and the parents for that matter… everyone had a good time… that is until…

In typical Jensik fashion, he serenaded his wife… personally I don't think his voice is bad… I mean this reaction can't possibly be from his previous relationship with Mandy… I mean come on guys, she's gone! Get over it already... either way the Berman men over reacted and lost happy points with Jensik… I think that means you've been written out of the will Jensik…

*gasp* Jensik what on Simearth are you doing?!
Jensik: The wife managed to break it and being the man, it is my duty to fix it.
We have repairmen!
Jensik: It is but a simple task and will be completed in moments… I have the skills required, stop overreacting…
*eyes closed, fingers crossed*
Jensik: Enough with the dramatics, you have enough of that with other families…
Pfft see if I get worked up over you again… hmph!

Storm: Say Sasuke, what is wrong with your hand?
Sasuke: It would seem my attempt to steal your newspaper and run off resulted in a quirky little glitch…
Storm: That looks like it hurts…

Storm: You wouldn’t have this problem if you were a nicer sim, ya know…
Sasuke: I’m getting a nasty finger cramp… mind if we part ways now so I can run off?
Storm: Sure… see ya next time… and maybe I’ll take up robotics so you’ll get a nasty shock…
Sasuke: That would definitely stop me… take care cousin!

Jensik: Sunday is your mother’s transition; you will wait until afterwards before leaving for university.
Zarthane: Yes, sir…
Jensik: I met your intended… she is suitable and has lovely assets…

Zarthane: Sir?
Jensik: I’m married boy, not blind… she will provide you with years of satisfactory companionship and a suitable heir…
Zarthane: Yes, sir…

Goodness is it Sunday already? Happy birthday Storm!

and here she goes!!

Gosh you look so much like your twin… scary!

Although I think Storm’s face is longer… welcome to elderhood Storm!

Oh ya, she’s still got it… Jensik is a week behind since he joined CP during Storm’s Junior year at CPU, so he will age next week… in the meantime… he’s very thrilled to have woohoo again *giggle*

See ya next week kiddo!
End week accomplishments: Storm transitions to elder; Zarthane goes off to CPU
Points: 0 points
On-going subtotal: 267 points
9 Comments:
Ahem! Didn't you just make a comment to me that the fmaily connections cause issues with relationships...? Well, Mandy is gone to the great beyond, but still..TDF!! No inheritance for ole Jensik!
Hello hottness..I mean Sasuke! LOL! His poor cramped fingers. What a meanie.
I love the look on Jensik's face when he is about to woohoo with Storm. *snicker*
I love the way that Jensik talks...lol.
Zarthane is v.cute, can't wait to see his adventures in college.
Jensik scares me. *runs to the tree house to hide*
I wonder if Zarthane will ever rebel against Jensik bossing him around all the time!
WAA! Couldn't get the pictures to load. *sigh* But the text was funny. "I am married boy, not blind" HAHAHA! Love it. *ASimWen scratches this down...can just hear certain characters in the Falls repeating this....*
WAA! Couldn't get the pictures to load. *sigh* But the text was funny. "I am married boy, not blind" HAHAHA! Love it. *ASimWen scratches this down...can just hear certain characters in the Falls repeating this....*
So funny when sims freak out because of "an affair" when the cheated on is dead! Loved the newspaper hand problem. Great update!
I still like this family and can't wait to find out who Zarthane will be marrying.
I love the way you keep us in suspense.
I'm interested to find out who Zarthane's future wife is.
I love the lecture Storm give Sasuke - complete with finger waving!
Post a Comment
<< Home