Friday, November 17, 2006

Week 14 Cabrera Family

Last week in the Cabrera family home: Rob was getting ready for his 'Grim' visit; Terrell & Kara transitioned to elders and got a face lift; Kara reached TOC in acting; Phoebe was at 25 GC sandwiches; Mara transitioned to teen; Haku transitioned to child

I changed my mind, originally I thought I would keep Phoebe home for one more day but then got nervous and sent her off right away upon entering the house.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See you at CPU dorms, kiddo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah, Mara, you naughty little sneak...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I forgot I had sent her to sneak out prior to leaving the game last time I was here. So take note and don't make my mistake... be sure you teen gets out and back in the house before you leave it *smacking forehead*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Time is drawing to a close for Rob, he says his good-byes to his second born son.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And spends some quality time with his first love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All good things tend to come to an end, even if Rob wasn't necessarily 'good' all the time... he was always a good sport.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cabrera, Rob
Age 80
Rob is survived by his sons Terrell (Kara) and Arik (Ruby), his grandchildren Phoebe, Mara, Haku, Travis and Trevor.

Haku was pretty torn up over the death of grandfather but managed to grow up well and passed on having a cake.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haku Cabrera - Gemini
Aspiration – Family
4 neat, 9 outgoing, 9 active, 4 playful, 1 nice
fatness & brown hair /cologne
LTW – golden anniversary

And boy was I surprised when he chose his future wife...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They're quite smitten, when I can keep him from giving her 'noogies'. I'm so glad they grow out of that stage *sigh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mara tried one last ditch effort to sneak out, but was met with failure once again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Off to CPU and no more need to sneak out...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So that leaves us with 2 elder parents...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and 1 teen in the house...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With not much to do the family fell in to a comfy routine of spending time together...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Skilling for the boy... (evil grin)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And catching up with friends...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rob even came out for a visit, thankfully since his bed is still there he hasn't scared anyone... yet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this rascal walked through the house in order to visit with the snowman. I was cracking up, he just waddled in like he lived there... heh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
End week accomplishments: Rob passes away leaving a platinum urn, benefited 10 sims; Terrell & Kara still act like newlyweds; Phoebe and Mara go to CPU; Haku transitions to teen
Points: 1 point
On-going subtotal: 283 points
PreviousTitle PageNext

8 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Rhexy said...

OMG...I got a little teary when Rob passed. He hasn't lead the best life, but who has? *sniff* And his collage was fab! I know you do them alot, but they are so dang creative and really help me remember everything I have read about each sim. I also chuckled a bit at his ashes...nice boot. *giggle*

Poor Mara...can't seem to get away with anything! And I have never seen that message with the parent catching them. LSHICB! It was great.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Another sad farewell. Bye Rob.
Wow. I didn't realize it would be so hard to say goodbye the gen 1 sims.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

Awww, Rob! Have fun in that big tropical sim island in the sky!

caption for the snowman photo--

"Has a penguin ever been arrested for breaking and entering?"

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awww! Bye, Rob! I love your collages, too. Very creative.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Infinity-Nevermore said...

And after three days, I've fully caught up with the drama of Cedar Park. Wow, there's only one of the original founding family Sims left. After following them through their crazy, convoluted lives, it really is hard to say goodbye.
On the other hand, I knew Haku couldn't stay ugly forever!
Feel kinda bad for Mara. Can't sneak out for the life of her.
I guess I've forgiven you for killing Terrell's hotness, hehe.

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw man, now ROB's gone! Good lord!
I like the little table/painting/shrine for each sim. I do something similar in my game, but just haven't quite decided what I like the best yet.

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Whew, close call on the sneaking out and leaving for Uni. Love the penguin... :)

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Great update as always! Good bye Rob, you'll be missed. Yeah good idea not having your sims call for anything before exiting, you'll get bit every time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home