Sunday, November 12, 2006

Week 13 Conway 02 Family

Here we are in another new home... welcome to the home of recent CPU graduate, Rachel Conway.
Next week her fiancee will be joining her and they will be getting married, and starting a family and... gosh, what was I thinking when I put them in this house? *smacking forehead* this is a small house ... its very cute.. I d/l it from Pimp my Sims.. I think... but still, if they're to be a family, they need more than this adorable one bedroom home, especially with his coffin! Meh, I'll worry about that next week...

Come on Rachel, let's go shopping!

pssst... Rachel, let the old man win... he use to be Captain Hero... and he's moody... and if you make friends with him you can get an inheritance! Cha ching girl...

Another oldie to make friends with! Yeah, goooooo girbits! Okay lets shop shall we?

Aw, whats wrong with Waylon? He looks so sad... or droopy, you decide... maybe he was better off at school...

Finally we get the clothes... okay let's hit the homestead and get out of those nasty clothes. Please and thank you!

It's the welcome wagon, and how convenient... Father Sarduci is here... again... he's always in the welcome wagon lately... its karma I'm tellin ya!

Naturally we invite over the fiancee over for a date... she kept throwing wants for the man, so let's get this date dreamy shall we?

Naruto looks concerned... I think he noticed how many windows this house has and no room for his coffin... don't sweat it bud, we'll figure this out...

We finally got Rachel a job in politics... she is a senator already but needs skill points... and I went with a new look because, well sorry Rachel, I got tired of the old one...

Sizing up the competition huh... well no worries, she'll be running off soon enough... its an hour before nightfall... and off she goes... Ah the sun, flee! *giggle*

Still with the worried looks, poor guy... Rachel just needs aspiration points to use the thinking cap and get that last stubborn skill...

Left to their own accord, Rachel will snuggle, make out, give back-rubs... Naruto plays games... he's always playing games with an occasional make-out...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yeah Rachel has made it to Mayor... should I be worried? She made a threat to change things around CP when she became mayor... hmmm, we'll see how that goes...

Now that she's made it to the top, Rachel has decided to take a few days off... she is creating masterpieces for Naruto's future art store... she and her roomies back at the Whatevah Greek House made quite a number of them for his shop... Oh hey its Sunday, let's invite him over one last time...

Yes, she is pregnant... hence the few days off of work... what... like all that dating + risky woohoo wouldn't give this result eventually? She should be due today... let's hope it is before 6 am and we have to leave...

Yeah the moment is at hand! *looking at the clock* Whew and we have a couple of hours to go... okay, Rachel... breathe... spin... and pop!

Yeah we have a baby! Um, but he's not green... damn, throw him back... what do you mean no... fine... be that way...

Welcome to Cedar Park, Martin our first Generation 4 baby!!! Aw, he has Gary's eyes... well he has Naruto's eyes, but Gary's color and so far, he's got Rachel's nose. YEAH!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
End week accomplishments: Rachel reaches her LTW and TOC in Politics; Martin is born
Points: 2 points
On-going subtotal: 273 points
PreviousTitle PageNext

9 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

ROFL! What a funny update. I love the house too and I can't wait to see what you do to make it fit the family to be.

Martin is a doll! *crosses fingers that he keeps Rachel's nose...or any nose at all*

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

Yes, any nose in a storm...I mean, any nose is better than no nose...oh, what do I mean? :)

I absolutely love that picture of Rachel giving birth while thinking, "I'm having a vampire baby? Blah!"

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Twoyys4me said...

Yay, go Rachel getting her LTW. I love the home- looks really cute.
Welcome to baby Martin. Maybe next time she'll get a greenie.
Father Saduci is v.cute. :)

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Little Baby Martin is a cutie. I think he has the biggest nose I've ever seen on a sim infant.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love how you hide the pregnancies from us until they're ready to pop! lol

Aww! Welcome, baby Martin. (btw that's my son's name). =)

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Why does everyone want to give sim me bangs? I would never wear bangs they look horrible on me! Anyway, loved the update. Yeha those dreamdates + Risky WooHoo does tend to lead to babies. Baby MARTIN!!!! LMAO, tell me you named him after my husband Marty and that wasn't just conwincidence. He's adorable! What? No Cheesecake?!?! Come on now!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Welcome to the neighborhood Martin.
Another great update. I like the make-over on Rachel it looks good.

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Rachel's new look. You can still tell its her!
Oh no! She made it to Mayor! Watch out!
At least Naruto was there for his baby's birth. What a cutie!

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Haha Rachal ya look good honey...made a good looking baby too even tho the daddy is an Alien Vampire. You must have strong genes. You will make a good mommy. Looking forward to your wedding! DO THE SMUSTLE~ ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home